Saturday, November 23, 2013

The First Week.

So being an indie author is something quite interesting. Ever since I was young I wrote just for the enjoyment of creating worlds full of my imagination. That fact still remains today. I know that when I decided to take off on this adventure I wasn’t expecting to break the bank or anything, but I still can’t seem to find myself able to pull away from my sales counter. I know that this is the fact for many authors both indie and professional alike, but I was still one of those that promised to never do that to themselves. It’s funny really. I know my book is professionally edited and all, but I’m still very proud of my works and plan to continue writing since it’s something that brings me joy. As I’ve always mentioned, I will continue to tell my stories as long as there are people out there willing to listen. Along with working on my career field of developing video games, writing will always be something I love to do.


So as this first week continues on, I will continue to watch and build upon the release of my first novel. Again I’d like to thank anyone who takes the time to read my works and I sincerely hope that you enjoy it. I try my best to create a world that the reader would love to be lost in, since I know I get lost in it myself with every keystroke.  Along with this, I know that I’ve never been much of a blog writer, but writing down my thoughts here is actually a pretty fun thing to do. Just sit here and let my fingers fly their own path. I suppose that will be it for now. I’ll place this period here and we will meet again during my next post. Thanks and good reading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger